THE DISNEY PRINCESS CHALLENGE (BCKWDS) - SUMMER - GOTHEL

 THE DISNEY PRINCESS CHALLENGE (BCKWDS)

 GOTHEL

SPRING



RESIDENTS:
Taina and Dominic: Elders
Mulan and Leslie: Adults
Pocahontas: Child


narrated by Mulan

Dad is watching television and Pocahontas is painting

mum is still doing Tai Chi

Mum and Dad are still romantic to teach other

Poca is still working on her garden badge

and runs to give me a cuddle

and Leslie gets a promotion too.

Dad tells a joke to mum but she doesn't get it

Leslie back at work

more painting for Pocahontas

Leslie got another promotion

and Dad and I rocked out to some music

and time to celebrate Pocahontas birthday

she is a family sim, and wants to have a golden anniversary, and likes boys.

I helped her out with her gardening as it was her birthday.

Mum still likes to exercise

Leslie is trying to get more skills for her job

Dad tuned the piano

and I played the piano

Pocahontas got a job in a fishing career, and dad is dancing the Hula dance

I am off today and I still practice my Tai Chi too

I wanted to tell dad a joke but he didn't want to hear it

but he enjoyed Pocahontas joke.

I thought i might take up fishing

Leslie joined me for a bit too

but then she left and Pocahontas maintained her garden

the Lizard is still here, mum looks after him mainly

Pocahontas got a promotion for the very first day

but sadly mum died tonight everybody was very upset

Leslie did go to work and got a promotion too.

Pocahontas did some fishing

Leslie worked on her creativity skill

I thought about adopting another child

Pocahontas did her homework

and we tried to have a family meal together



This is the path I choose, Father. What will yours be?"
Once Pocahontas is an adult, move her out and start her off off on an empty lot. Alternatively, you may start her out in college if you wish.
Home must be micro-inspired and down to earth. Home furnishings should be made of natural materials when possible (wood, stone, fabric, etc.) except when necessary, e.g. the stove and refrigerator.
Maximize the body skill.
Obtain gold talent badges in gardening and fishing.
Pocahontas had a somewhat strained relationship with her father, so their relationship in-game can reflect this.
(I think) If you have Bon Voyage, have her marry a foreigner; i.e. someone from one of the vacation spots.

Aspiration: ?












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE