THE BOARD GAME (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - SUMMER - BOARD

 THE BOARD GAME (BKWDS) CHALLENGE 

 BOARD

SUMMER



RESIDENTS:
Butter: Elder
Burnt and Sunset: Teenagers


narrated by Burnt

My sister Sunset got up and decided to hop off to college

Dad and i both waved goodbye

dad went on the phone to make a best friend

and then came to me to eat grilled cheese sandwiches.

I made my self some grilled cheese sandwiches

and the maid laughed at me, not sure why

Dad played the piano

and chatted to Sunset to see how she had settled into college

a quick play on my handheld game

Dad got a promotion

and i did my homework

There is somebody going around the neighborhood kicking over the trashcans, it is not right

and time for my adult birthday

not sure about that leaf crown has to go

I am a little upset that i didn't go to college

I told dad i was going to quit my job i don't need and we don't need the money

He had to go and think about that and played the piano

Dad didn't get a promotion this time

i emailed work and said i was quitting

and then ate a lovely grilled cheese sandwich.

Dad is not keen on me staying at home

he likes to work and likes his job

but i can stay home and just eat

Grilled cheese sandwiches everyday

only another 200 to grilled cheese sandwiches to go.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE