A BACKWARD ISBI - SUMMER - BACK

 A BACKWARD ISBI 

 BACK

SUMMER



RESIDENTS:
Ward 3rd, Thomas: Adults
Ward 4th and Wanda: Teenager



narrated by Ward 4th

Time for some food for the family

it is only sandwiches but Dad Thomas came and ate them

I did my homework and dad chatted to each other and the repairman fixed the keyboard player

I brought Sunset Board home from school

I also had my first kiss with her too.

and Wanda went off to college.

I met Angela Teller

we had some fun with pillow fighting

food time for the family it is quiet without Wanda.

I feel most of the time i have too cook for the family

both dads seem to want

spend most of their time upstairs

I maxed my body skill for work

I have to wear swimming trunks to work, couldn't i get changed while i am there.

Dad Thomas wet himself

and back to cooking after being at work

then i did my homework

and then i got scared by a ghost while i was trying to sleep.

Not sure what my dad's are playing at but the bathroom is a mess

I think Dad Thomas needs a shower

but for some reason Dad Ward is in the way

We had a visitor over

and time for a birthday

Dad Ward is now an elder, the mascot is eating his hands and Dad Thomas has passed out

and then wets himself again.

Not sure what their are doing again.

time to clean that bathroom up

and feed the family

Dad Thomas passed out again

I went to my job

and it was time Thomas Elder birthday

and wet himself again



*Torch-Holders: 10 points = 3 = 30
*Perma-Platinum sims: = 3 x 10 points = 30
*Shrink Visits: -5 points = 
*Social Bunny Visits: - 5 points = 
*passing out: -5 points = 6 = -30
* self wetting: -5 points =14 = -55
*Social Worker Visits: - 5 points =
*Accidental Deaths.-10 points =
*Reach the top of a career: 10 points =
*100,000.: 10 points per 10,000 = 30
A+ = 5pt = 1 = 5



Generation two
+20
-5
-40
+5
+ 10
= - 10
 -    5
total - 15
-5
total -10

Generation 3
+10 Torch holder
-10 points?
self wetting - 35
passing out - 5
A+ x 2 = +10
total = - 45

Generation 4
Starting with -45
A+ = +5
Passing out x 2 at -5 = -10
self wetting x 3 at -5 = -15

TOTAL = -65
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE