THE BOARD GAME (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - SPRING - BOARD

 THE BOARD GAME (BKWDS) CHALLENGE

 BOARD

WINTER



RESIDENTS:
Amy and Oliver: Elders
Butter: Adult
Burnt and Sunset: Children


narrated by Butter.

Well Zoe upped and left me and took most of the children with her and left Sunset and Burnt with me, my parents decided to come back and live with us and then both died as soon as we arrived at the house. Not a good start.

Burnt went upstairs and jumped on the bed

I played the Piano and we had some neighbours come and visit us.

the children did they homework

just in time for their birthdays. 

Let's see if i can skip the pain away.

no but i can max the body skill.

here is a pic of the teens. Sunset is a pleasure sim and wants 50 dream dates, and Burnt is a grilled cheese sim who wants to eat 250 grilled cheeses.

Their get on with their homework

and we all skill.

and I have my elderly birthday.

Grilled cheese for breakfast

Piano playing to soothe the nerves

both the children got jobs

Burnt is very confused about his sexuality at the moment but his friend was not interested

and I think Burnt got upset by it all

his friend went on the swings and Sunset chatted to him about things

I think both the teens got promoted too.

both the children forgot to do their homework

and did it in the morning.

I skilled and Burnt watch tv

I got a job in the police force just to keep myself busy

and the children go to their jobs

and I get a promotion at mind.

And the children ate grilled cheese for food.

and for breakfast

Sunset played the piano while Burnt and I chatted

We played a bit

and Burnt hit a little too hard.

i got another promotion at work.

and so did Burnt, he reached the toc of his career
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE