A BACKWARD ISBI - SPRING - BACK

 A BACKWARD ISBI 

 BACK

SPRING


RESIDENTS:
Ward 2nd: Elder
Ward 3rd and Thomas: Adults
Wanda 3rd and Ward 4th: Children


narrated by Ward IV


Grandpa loves the keyboard he is never off it.

and the dads relax at home

and then have a chat with each other.

I got out a meal from the fridge and called people to eat it

Grandpa did take a little break from the keyboard

and I did my homework, while my dad's flirt with each other.

and Wanda jumped on the bed, for a very long time.

My dad just stood in the bathroom for a while

Grandpa is back on the keyboard

and dad are being romantic again.

and i got an A+ were in the bathroom

Wanda was tired from jumping on the bed

sadly grandpa died today.

and it was Wanda birthday too.

She is now a teenager and we called for a pizza to celebrate

i got a pie out of the fridge to eat early in the day but it had gone off so we had Chinese instead

Wanda chatted to a friend that she brought home



and then she got annoyed with him

I need the bathroom and everybody kept coming in

Wanda like to play the guitar when she can

I played on the computer to get my fun up.

and my dad Thomas came home all smelly.

Wanda stayed too long playing the guitar and missed school

Dad Ward played the keyboard

and we ordered another pizza

Wanda and Dad Thomas enjoyed it

and then had a playful game of punch me punch you.


Wanda went on the keyboard and she is pretty good too.

a phone call for my dad

I even managed to get on the keyboard before anybody else

and let's skip to the beat

i brought a friend home from school

and it is also my birthday

i am now a romance sim, and wants to be hand of Poseidon  and i like girls.

my friend grew up too.




*Torch-Holders: 10 points = 3 = 30
*Perma-Platinum sims: = 3 x 10 points = 30
*Shrink Visits: -5 points = 
*Social Bunny Visits: - 5 points = 
*passing out: -5 points = 4 = -20
* self wetting: -5 points =11 = -55
*Social Worker Visits: - 5 points =
*Accidental Deaths.-10 points =
*Reach the top of a career: 10 points =
*100,000.: 10 points per 10,000 = 30
A+ = 5pt = 1 = 5



Generation two
+20
-5
-40
+5
+ 10
= - 10
 -    5
total - 15
-5
total -10

Generation 3
+10 Torch holder
-10 points?
self wetting - 35
passing out - 5
A+ x 2 = +10
total = - 45

Generation 4
Starting with -45
A+ = +5
TOTAL = -40



































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE