THE OFFICAL WACKY BOOLPROP CHALLENGE - WINTER - PHONE

OWBC

 PHONE

WINTER



RESIDENTS:
Bamboo, Charlie, Ollie and Leon: Adults
Prince: Teenager


narrated by Leon


it was very early when i came home, Ollie was on the keyboard, and i stargazed through the telescope

and suddenly i heard a noise and a while light

I was taken by Aliens, Ollie was scared and run away.

but they all sat down to eat before they heard a rumble over head

the alien ship dropped me off. It was a very surreal experience.

to take my mind of it, I view dad's bug collection, he has got the insects

a few more butterflies to get

and a lot of spiders to collect.

I also chatted to friends

Princes played with the remote control car

and Dad got chased by bees again.

So we had to get rid of some of the flamingo's

but Charlie was playing with the remote controlled car

I got a job in the medical career

Ollie still has his job.

I didn't get a promotion but i did find out that i am having an alien baby

Charlie still like to do his sewing

I brought a collague home from work, her and Ollie

Did not get on well at all

It was also Dad's birthday

he is now an elder.

We nearly had a family meal, we must get some more chairs

Charlie had the day off and practiced more of his sewing

Dad retired and browsed about films and literature

I brought a junker car and started doing it up

Dad helped Prince catch up with his homework

I got a promotion and my belly grew and I played chess

I went back to work on the car but it sort of blew up in my face.

Charlie and Prince argued about whose is going to use the loo

I fix the upstairs computer

and Prince goes off to college

Charlie plays the keyboard

as I am cooking some food i go into labour

and have a baby girl called Onika, and Dad tries to save the food.

he then goes and see if he can catch anymore bugs

and then it is time for Charlie's birthday

Ollie played pool well into the night

I invited Melissa over 

we had a nice time

and fell in love

I said goodbye to Melissa and worked on the car for a while

and then time for a double birthday

Ollie is now and elder and Onika is now a toddler

time for a bath for Onika

I went to clean the kitchen and i didn't have a good time I got scared

twice and I went myself too. Not a great end to the night.

Another look to see how dad has done


no to bad he has managed to get five more bugs for his collection


Bonus:
Base Game
-For obtaining an alien through a legit abduction. (3 Points) x 3 = 9
-For going one whole generation, from birth to death, without getting ANY promotions. (3 Points) x  Ongoing
-For having a gnome to guard your flamingos and having your Sims always go to fetch it back. He must be accessible to be stolen, you may not have a sentry bot guard him. Watch for it and don't lose that gnome! (3 Points) 


University
-The heir/ess for each generation must go to and complete college. (3 Points, 1 Point for each heir/ess) x 2
-Heir/ess for each generation must be able to do the xylophone trick shot (using the pool table) by adulthood. (3 Points, 2 Point for each heir/ess)
-For creating a zombie. (3 Points) (still need to do)

and

FreeTime
-You may not have a car unless it is the junker that you fixed up yourself for the lot. (3 Points) x 2
-Heir and Spouse must reach Level 10 in their Predestined Hobby. (3 Points, 1 Point for each heir/ess couple) ongoing 2 point
-Obtain a Genie. (3 Points) done


Mini-Challenges

BoolProp Naming Scheme (10 Points) ongoing
One Bad Apple (10 Points) Ollie/Prince/
Bug Me Not (10 Points) Bamboo (ongoing)

FOUNDERS points start with 9
abduction 3 points
Gnome 3 points
college 1 point
junker car 3
total 19 

Generation 1
abduction 3 points
junker car 3 points
Obtain a Genie. (3 Points)
hobbies = 2
total = 11

19 + 22 = 41

Generation 2
Abuduction = 3
Junker car =
hobbies =

41 + 3 = 44







































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE