THE ASSORTMENT LEGACY - SPRING - LEGACY

 THE ASSORTMENT LEGACY 

 LEGACY

WINTER


RESIDENTS:
Willow: Adult


Objectives:
Change of scenery (move to new house without family)
Single parent
4 children
Criminal Career
Get a gold flower arranging badge
4 wormrats


narrated by Willow

I moved into a smaller home than mum and dad owned. It was weird not having all the family around but nice and quiet too. I called over a friend

Chandler Teller, i told him about our old cat.

I also had my first kiss too, it wasn't that great we sort of missed each other's mouths

but one thing led to another

I also had some neighbours welcome me to the neighbourhood,

I cooked them some food, and then said goodbye

and started working on my gold flower arranging badge. I did look for a criminal job but there wasn't one available.

time for some food, so hungry all the time

a quick shower and look through the computer about jobs nothing

I didn't feel very well, after my food maybe the food was off.

I invited Chandler over again.

and we made some food

we just sitting their chatting

and my belly grew i knew that i was pregnant

I had to go to bed as i was tired. But Chandler cleaned up before he left.

another day and another looking for the criminal career no luck still

but i did buy 4 wormrats V1,V2,V3, and V4. Not very original i know.

I fed them all

and then did some more flower arranging.

Chandler came over all by himself

and I talked about college, and how well i done.

we had some fun on the settee and he went home and i went back to bed

and woke because my belly had grown again.

I called Chandler over today

so pleased to him.

i played with the wormrats, washed my hands

and made us food again. I am hoping i can get a promotions when i find job in the criminal career

Chandler watch some television and I made some flowers

I went upstairs to make the bed and I went into labour

and I have now a baby boy called Vinnie. Chandler was there and watched me give birth

we also had more fun on the settee.

Chandler went home and I  was left alone to look after Vinnie.

At last i got a job in the criminal career but i have to hire a nanny to look after Vinnie while i am at work

tome to feed the wormrats

and then off to work

and then it was time for Vinnie to have his first birthday

and smart milk, toddler skills can start tomorrow.

Chandler and I had some fun in the bedroom

and he went said goodbye to Vinnie even though Vinnie is asleep.


Objectives:
Change of scenery (move to new house on your own) (done)
Single parent (done)
4 children (1/4)
Criminal Career (ongoing)
Get a gold flower arranging badge (ongoing)
4 wormrats (done)










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE