BOOLPROPS SIXTEEN - SUMMER - GERTIE GIRL

 BOOLPROPS SIXTEEN 

 GERTIE GIRL

SUMMER



RESIDENTS:
Gertie: Adult
Colin: Child
Robin: Toddler
Dave and Olive: Babies


narrated by Gertie


I was chatting to someone else, and somebody walked by my window and I run out

and met Yusef Legacy

we had some fun in the hot tub.

I grabbed Robin has it is her birthday

and Colin hid behind the fridge

while we sang happy birthday to Robin 

the children skilled while i took care of the babies.

The nanny put one of the babies in front of her and couldn't move all day, one of the babies cried with a dirty nappy on all day.

Eventually she managed to put the baby up in front of her and feed that baby, and the children talked about maths that their had learned that day.

I also got to the top of my ltw, and now want to have 6 grandchildren.

and Robin run out to give me a hug

and then the babies to become toddlers.

must have been something that i ate.

I also helped Robin with her homework.

Colin fished

and I helped the toddlers with their toddler skills

talking and

potty training

and we all had an afternoon nap

the nanny came while i went to work and chatted with the children

and I get home from work and I am invisible

and Colin is now a teenager

I call Seth over for some

fun in the hot tub

It was fun

and magical too.

Either Gertie is broken or the lot is broken again. And i don't want to build another house. So this
Gertie Girl birthday challenge is now over. Gertie did have 18 children so she did actually finish the proper challenge.

so i have grown up all the children and their have all moved out, and so now has Gertie.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - FALL - BOARD