WHOSE YOUR DADDY CHALLENGE - WINTER - TELLER

 WHOSE YOUR DADDY CHALLENGE 

 TELLER

WINTER



RESIDENTS:
Penny: Adult
Leslie: Teenager
Rachel: Child
Ross: Toddler

narrated by Penny

Ross = Mummy, what do you want sweetie

Leslie and Rachel get on well consider the age difference

but it helps me an awful lot

and Rachel will entertain Ross while I am on the phone

and play with him.

time for baby number 13

Rachel got A+ in school and I met a man called Nery's Turner

Time for another birthday

and Ross is a child

and baby 13 is a little girl called Monica

and i forgot to mention that I had woohoo with Nerys Turner and pregnant with my 14th child

but baby Monica needs feeding and changing

before her birthday

and Monica is now a toddler

Leslie helps Ross with his homework

I read to Monica.

for some reason Leslie couldn't get to the dishwasher

and number 14 baby is growing

I decided to move in Lee Kearny to help with the bills and children. Lee move din with 6,000, he is a fortune sim and wants to be a criminal mastermind

time for another birthday, i was meant to go to work but I didn't

and Rachel is now a teenager, she is a popularity sim.

Leslie moved out and went to college, time for another baby

and we have a baby boy called Chandler

I took some more of my green juice to keep me looking young

Lee gets on great with all the children

and we fell in love

I also invited a friend over Brandi while Lee was at work

we had fun together




1. Leonard = father = Calvin Keaton- skin 4
2. Amy = father = Mark Bear = Mr Big
3. Bernadette = father = Komi Tellerman
4. Sheldon = father = Ratna Chung
5. Emily = father = Ratna Chung 
6. Priya = father = Aaron Tan
7. Raj = father = Cole Platec
8. Mary = father = Lee Kearney
9. Beverly = father = Shamrock Berry
10. Leslie = father = Joe Carr
11. Rachel = father = Ocean Pedersen
12. Ross = Dorian Roeniake(?)
13. Monica = ?
14. Chandler - Nerys Turner


Hair Colour
Black (done)
Brown (done)
Blonde (done)
Red (done)
Grey 


skin
1 (done)
2 (done)
3. (done)
4. (done)

types of father

College Student (done)
Hobby Leader (done)
Mr Big (done)
Hotel worker (done)































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - FALL - BOARD