GROWING FAMILIES - DITFT (BKWDS) - WINTER - KEATON

 DITFT

KEATON

WINTER



RESIDENTS:
Alex: Elder
Madeline: Elder
Donovan: Adult
Sarah: Adult
Charlotte: Teenager
Jane: Child

Donovan's Objectives
- Marry & woohoo a sim (done)
- Have 2 kids, each with a different mother/father (done)
- Do not get a job (done)
- Do not help the kids with homework, do not teach them their toddler skills (done)
- Do not do any chores (This includes dishes, making beds, taking out the trash, etc.) (ongoing)

Optional:
- Collect all bugs (ongoing)
- No skill building, unless it increases fun (ongoing)


Charlotte: Objectives: Generation 13 (or 3)
- Reach level 10 in the Culinary career track
- Max out the cooking skill
- Write a 'cook' book

Optional:
- Max the cuisine hobby
- Win a cooking contest
- Manage a lemonade stand as a kid (done)


narrated by Charlotte

Jane has taken over my lemonade stand

I even brought a drink off her too.

Sarah is being nosey about the neighbours

chilling, skilling and homework

Dad's bug hunting is not going well

he has only got a couple left to get and can't find them yet

Jane is reading the newspaper it is nearly as big as her

Sarah got to the ltw of the slacker career, her new ltw is to be a celebrity chef. Nope that going to be me.

Granddad Alex has been cleaning when the phone rang

and poor old dad got scared by a ghost.

do you like my room, i was told i could paint what colour I wanted and I said black, i am not sure that is what they were expecting.

Jane likes to skip rope

and Dad and I helped her with her homework, while we were watching tv

How gross is that my grandparents being over all each other

I am still practicing my cooking. If i can i like to most of the meals

and no luck with any more bugs

and it is harder to find bugs now that the snow has fallen

but somehow the bees are still about

Sarah and Jane chat about things

before we have a meal of grilled cheese sandwiches

and then it is my birthday

love the dress but it is a bit too cold for winter

Sarah wanted to learn how to do yoga and Dad is still trying find the last couple of bugs

he also played red hands with Jane

and I had my first day at work as an adult

Jane sold my lemonade to the family

and just in time

to celebrate her birthday Jane is a romance sim and wants to be a Rock God and is straight. I also got my first promotion.


Charlotte: Objectives: Generation 13 (or 3)
- Reach level 10 in the Culinary career track (ongoing)
- Max out the cooking skill (done)
- Write a 'cook' book

Optional:
- Max the cuisine hobby
- Win a cooking contest
- Manage a lemonade stand as a kid (done)

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE