BOOLPROPS SIXTEEN - WINTER - GERTIE GIRL

 BOOLPROPS SIXTEEN 

 GERTIE GIRL

WINTER


RESIDENTS:
Gertie: Adult
John: Child
Petra: Child
Adam: Toddler
Charlie: Toddler


narrated by Gertie

John still skipping in the garden

nanny is here to look after everybody

I got a promotion even though i went to work in my night wear

I think that's one of my boys have come to say hello

and Petra and John play chess

time for a quadruple birthday Petra and John are now teenagers

Charlie and Adam are now children

Petra and John go off to college

i come home from work and have a baby boy called Colin

the boys are pleased about the baby

and I help one of the boys with their homework

and the next boy with his

their bring some friends home from school but concentrate on their skills instead

I call over Raj Teller after work

and we become more than friends

Trying to learn some skills

time for the children to become teenagers, they have all the skills.

no promotion and time for another birthday

and Colin is a toddler. The teens have gone to college

and I have found out that I am pregnant again

time to concentrate on Colin's skills

it is a bit of hard work but fun too



1. Bernice
2. Ona
3. Olivia
4. Lauren
5. Petra











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE