BOOLPROPS SIXTEEN - SPRING - GERTIE GIRL

 

BOOLPROPS SIXTEEN 

 GERTIE GIRL

SPRING



RESIDENTS:
Gertie: Adult
Colin: Toddler


narrated by Gertie

As i am responsible for this house, i am the one to unblock the toilet

and look after my children

and make friends

keep myself from growing old

and paying bills

and teaching the toddler skills that my children need

time for another baby

and we have a little girl called Robin

I used the crystal ball to met someone new he is called Seth Corbin

we got on great.

it was also Colin birthday, he is now a child.

the nanny came and looked after Robin while i was at work

Colin brought a friend home from school

I managed to get a promotion at work

time for Robin to be

a toddler

I am also pregnant again and spend time with Colin.

time to teach toddler skills

and back in time to get a cuddle of Colin

Robin was naughty today and got into the toilet and made lots of mess.

i still have to skill for my job.

I helped Colin with his homework

finished off the toddler skills for Robin

one of my boys came over

and I don't think that's appropriate nanny

time for babies

it's twins a boy called Dave and a girl called Oliver


1. Bernice
2. Ona
3. Olivia
4. Lauren
5. Petra
6. Robin
7. Olive

nine more to go.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY