A BACKWARD ISBI - WINTER - WARD

 A BACKWARD ISBI 

 WARD

FALL


RESIDENTS:
Marie: Elder
Ward the 2nd: Adult
Vyn: Adult
Ward the 3rd: Teenager


narrated by Ward the 3rd

i have a lot of responsibility now. For some reason i have to look after everyone

my grandma sometimes just stand still and does nothing

mum and dad chat all day, I cook all the meals now

Grandma is trying to help but the shower is broken and needs to be fixed

and Grandpa comes out and says hello.

and no Grandma has forgotten to put some clothes on

Mum watches dad have a bath

I  called Garry back over

and had my first kiss

Not sure who smells here.

Dad and I managed to watch tv together for a change

and then he went and had some food with the rest of the family

he even managed to fix and clean the shower too, while I played on the pc

I interacted with Grandma for a little while

Dad played the piano and mum just looked at herself in the mirror

and Grandma threw sticks for a wolf.

Mealtime for the family and mum and grandma are both in their underwear

bath for Grandma

and then standing still doing nothing

until Mum comes in to chat

I call Gary over again

he falls in love with me

I am still doing well at school. 

Dad started play the guitar at night at winter time and mum just cheered him on. I thought he was going to freeze out there.

Meal time for the family again and ladies in there underwear, i try not to look at them

Grandma is not sure what to do

at least mum and dad help now and then with the washing up

Dad off to sleep while I use the pc

I had a date with Scot Simpson

it went well.

mum and dad talked about death, nice topic.


*Torch-Holders: 10 points = 3 = 30

*Perma-Platinum sims: = 10 points = 2
*Shrink Visits: -5 points = 
*Social Bunny Visits: - 5 points = 
*passing out: -5 points = 1 = -10
* self wetting: -5 points = 8 = -45
*Social Worker Visits: - 5 points =
*Accidental Deaths.-10 points =
*Reach the top of a career: 10 points =
*100,000.: 10 points per 10,000 =
A+ = 5pt = 1 = 5



Generation two
+20
-5
-40
+5
+ 10
= - 10
 -    5
total - 15
-5
total -10

Generation 3
+10 Torch holder
total = 0

no change





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE