A BACKWARD ISBI - SPRING - WARD

 

A BACKWARD ISBI 

 WARD

SPRING


RESIDENTS:
Marie: Elder
Ward the 2nd: Adult
Vyn: Adult
Ward the 3rd: Teenager


Narrated by Ward the 3rd

I thought dad was going to die he got so cold, playing the guitar outside.

I chatted to my grandma for a while

some old gypsy lady left this lamp said there was a Genie inside she was right, i asked for peace of mind.

I wanted to go on date with Roger Teller but he wasn't interested

and then it was time for my adult birthday

it was going good until grandma got home from work and died

everybody was upset

it was weird not having grandma coming to meal

dad is still playing the guitar and mom is still watching him

I got a job in dance and a promotion too

time for mum and dad to 

be elders

I also had a date with a fellow called Thomas Pai

mum still forgets to put her clothes now and then and still primping

I invited Thomas back over for another date

we become best friends

and lovers and i invited him to move in, he added 18,000, he is a romance sim

he had his first meal with the family it went well.

I think I am pregnant and I tell Thomas he is pleased

Mum tells dad that she is still in love with him

and then their chill in the beds

Thomas told me he is at the toc of the science career

how dear dad has passed out in his food

my belly is growing

and then Thomas passed out later in his food



                                                    *Torch-Holders: 10 points = 3 = 30
*Perma-Platinum sims: = 3 x 10 points = 30
*Shrink Visits: -5 points = 
*Social Bunny Visits: - 5 points = 
                                                     *passing out: -5 points = 3 = -15
* self wetting: -5 points = 8 = -45
*Social Worker Visits: - 5 points =
*Accidental Deaths.-10 points =
*Reach the top of a career: 10 points =
*100,000.: 10 points per 10,000 =
A+ = 5pt = 1 = 5



Generation two
+20
-5
-40
+5
+ 10
= - 10
 -    5
total - 15
-5
total -10

Generation 3
+10 Torch holder
-10 points
total = -15
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE