WHOSE YOUR DADDY CHALLENGE - SUMMER - TELLER

 WYDC

TELLER

SUMMER



RESIDENTS:
Penny: Adult
Teenager: Raj
Mary: Child
Beverley: Child
Baby: Leslie


narrated by Penny

I think Raj is a little bit big for the monkey bars as his feet touch the ground

Just me and Leslie for a while, I love my kids but i do enjoy a little bit of peace and quiet now and then.

Raj gets home earlier than the children it is nice to chat to him about things.

I had a some fun with a man called Ocean Perdersen

I helped one of the children with their homework and then I had to work

and I missed out on Leslie's birthday. I don't think she will remember if i am there or not.

But Raj looked after the children, and Leslie too.

I did give Leslie a big cuddle next time she was awake

Mary is another one who loves having the playground

and Beverly's a cleaner

I had a lie down the couch for a while

Leslie played with her toys

I also found out that I am pregnant again

time for some toddler skills.

Raj found himself a nice girl and

had his first kiss.

Oh Leslie won't be the youngest one soon.

with so many children i do get the names wrong. This is Beverley.

cos it is time for Mary to have her

Teenage birthday. She is now a pop sims and wants to be a Captain Hero

and my belly is growing.

Not sure why Beverley is standing outside

At least know i have two teenagers to look after the children

and their are both

good with the younger children.

time for another birthday

and Leslie is a child.

also time for another birth

I had a little girl called Rachel, and then I went off to work.


Raj and Mary took the children

off to the carnival

to have some fun

I really hope they enjoyed themselves



The children showed me a lot more pictures when their got home

Time for another birthday

Rachel is now a toddler

I am speaking to my next conquest or friend lol

Raj has decided to go off to college. I will miss him so much.


Epic challenge (ten children)

1. Leonard
2. Amy
3. Bernadette
4. Emily
5. Sheldon
6. Priya
7. Raj
8. Mary
9. Beverly
10. Leslie

WYDC

11. Rachel.

Next time I will write all the fathers down of the children.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE