THE NOT SO BERRY (BACKWARD) CHALLENGE - SUMMER - BERRY

 THE NOT SO BERRY (BACKWARD) CHALLENGE

 BERRY

  SUMMER 

PEACH



RESIDENTS:
Peach Berry: Adult
Pink Berry: Child
Magma Berry: Child

Peach's Objectives:
Family aspiration/pleasure (done)
Max the police career (done)/max the entertainment/showbusiness career (doing)
max the creativity/cooking skill (done)

Marry a co-worker (?)
play any instrument (done)
Juggle bottle from the fridge everyday. (nope)
narrated by Pink

Mum's on the phone to make friends

mum got another promotion and Magma run out to greet her.

and the nanny had to look after us for a while, Magma and I watch television

Magma and I tried our hand at fishing.

an old woman came and left an old lamp on our porch

Magma watched tv and I went and played on the pc to get our fun up

Mum got promoted to Captain Hero in her job.

and she helped Magma with his homework, she helped me too but no picture

I played with toys.

while mum unblocked the toilet.

We found the pic of mum helping me do my homework

and mum wanted to take us out for being good children

so we went to a park with lots of things of us to do

even a teenager was on the merry-go-round

Magma and I played on the Monkey bars it was fun.

We all did some fishing too. We had a great day.

Mum got a job in showbusiness and Magma greeted just before we went to bed

and I wanted to make some friends and chatted about football

and to do some skilling.

We have a maid helping us too

mum talked to me about gardening I was a bit bored.

and went and some juice instead

Magma and did some more fishing.

Mum got another promotion in her job

and we had a meal together Magma had already gone to bed.

we brought some friends home from school with us.

Mum skilled and I did my homework

and more got another promotion at work


























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE