THE DISNEY PRINCESS CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - SUMMER - TIANA

 THE DISNEY PRINCESS CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS)  

TIANA 

SUMMER



RESIDENTS:
Rapunzel: Elder
Sandy: Adult
Tania: Adult
Dominic Jefferies; Adult
Mulan: Baby

Tiana's objectives:
  • Must go to college. (done)

  • Must maximize her cooking and cleaning skills. (done)

  • Avoids social gatherings and events, as she is too focused on achieving her dream. (done)

  • Must maximize her cuisine hobby. (done)

  • Must fall in love with a Pleasure sim and, if possible, they must also be incredibly good-looking and have an opposite personality to Tiana. (done)

  • Must have 1 rich BFF (i.e. Charlotte) (tip: ask Sims how much money they have. The more Simoleons show up in their speech bubble, the richer they are). (done)

  • Must own a 5 star bakery or restaurant and must have a gold talent badge in either Registry, Restocking, or Sales. If you want a career option instead, then she must reach the top of the Culinary career. (done both)


narrated by Dominic

I am such a lucky man. I live in a great house and I live with four beautiful women.

2 are my in-laws, one is my girlfriend the other is my baby daughter

I even have a good job too.

Sandy likes to help keep the garden tidy

and chats to Tiana

Sandy is still in the criminal career, she said once she is an elder she will retire.

I had a surprise for Tiana

I asked her to marry me, and she said yes, and we arranged wedding straight away

We only wanted a small intimate wedding

with just the grandparents

the cake was lovely and I was a gentleman feeding the cake to Tiana

we all sat down and chatted, and now I am Mr. Dominic Gothel

and then we have a first birthday to celebrate too

my little girl is growing up.

I taught her to talk

and I potty trained her too.

I even love this little lizard too

and Grandma helps with a nursery rhyme with Mulan

and cuddles too.

Tiana tells her friends that she will be on the television soon as their have give her own tv show.

Mulan plays while Sandy plays chess.

Tiana brought a friend home from work.

But she doesn't forget about our child at all.

Time to take this child downstairs for food

and i have a day date with my wife

it was very nice indeed

Sandy and Rapunzel spend time with each other too

I practiced speaking in the mirror, and Rapunzel blogged for a while

and then she went off to have food with Tiana.

time for a bit of sprucing and cleaning the manor

everyone did a bit of everything

and just in time for Sandy birthday, she was not impressed

to be an elder

Then it was time for our little princess to grow into a child

Mulan has decided to rename Mr Pascal to Mushu
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE