THE BOARD GAME (BACKWARDS) CHALLENGE - SUMMER - BOARD

 THE BOARD GAME (BACKWARDS) CHALLENGE 

BOARD

SUMMER



RESIDENTS:
Stephanie: Elder
Armando: Elder
Oliver: Adult
Amy: Adult
Butter: Teenager
Honey: Child


GREEN
Oliver's Objectives:
Harvest an apple tree: DONE
Buy a hobby car and repair: DONE
Butterflies in a Jar: DONE
Write a novel: DONE
Get a Genie lamp: nope

Yellow
Your teen sims are rivals. They must start fights with each other. (it supposed to be 51 fights) but I will keep the tally for five days and the one that has won the most fights will be their heir.


narrated by Butter

Honey and grandpa are playing red hands to get their fun up.

and the go downstairs

to swing her around

and after school the grandparents hang out on the floor and Honey watches television

Dad chills upstairs reading a book in my room.

and Dad chats to Honey after he has been to work

Mum sits and eats

and goes and stars into the telescope during the day

some of the neighbours don't like that

the neighbour left and mum carried on writing her novel and the grandparents read books

I invited the private headmaster over.

I showed him the house, which he love and made a lovely meal. Honey and I got into Private school

I did tell Honey about the new school and she asked if we had to get a train there.

I spoke to one of my friends and told him the news too.

Mum chatted to Honey.

and I played bowling with grandma

and grandpa

Honey loves to be swung around. Next time she will be the one doing the swinging

as it is time for Honey to have her birthday

Honey is now a family sim and wants a golden anniversary

I did my homework and mum went to work.

The adults and Elders have left the building, mum said it up to me and Honey to fight our way to heirship.

it was a lot to take it and i sat outside for a while

I cannot tell a lie it is hard, i don't want to fight with my sister but if this is the way it's got to be then so be it.

I did get upset at first when we started poking each other

but we did have a couple of fights

but both got jobs too.

We do try not to fight all the time and keep our distance

I eat while she is one the phone

but sometimes we just have to

fight

and then we go a separate ways again for a while

she even wants to drink me

we both got promoted in our jobs.

Butter 6
Honey 1
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE