THE ASSORTMENT LEGACY - FALL - LEGACY

 THE ASSORTMENT LEGACY

LEGACY

FALL



RESIDENTS:
Zac: Elder
Yusef: Adult
Xena: Child
Xuna: Child


narrated by Xena

We have moved to a new house and for some reason, it is covered in snow (the watcher got the house from Riverblossom hills)

It is a lot bigger than our old house

look at Bailey trying to get to the toy

me and my sister watching tv about trains.

Alegra loves the space in the new house

and Grandad loves the ballet barre

Xuna is chatting to dad

and then he has to clean the cat litter box

Xuna gives cuddles to Allegra

and Grandad goes to work and misses

our teenage birthdays

this is Xuna, pleasure sim, 50st dates and Gay

and this me, pleasure, Gamer and straight

Xena Random Objectives:
Couple/7 children/military/spouse is a writer
living green, eating off the land, and fish from a pond
7 trees or 7 bushes or 7 different flowers
two cats
and fashion diva (change outfit at least twice a week)

The first thing I do is look for a job in the military career.

and I have a new outfit on.

and I start by planting some vegetables

Bailey grew up into an adult cat

We hired a new maid.

Xuna thinking about going to college

and Grandad brought home Tania Gothel from work

I am glad we have a maid to help us with the cleaning

Grandad is helping me with growing the vegetables

Xuna does her homework

and Dad is living the good life

he does still his pottery now and then but prefers to play with the cats

The cats decided to make kittens

and I concentrated on getting my body skill ready for the military.

Grandad is still helping me with the vegetables

Xuna and I do try and spend some time with each other

Dad's trying to keep up with his friends

and has fun on the ballet barre

I think Bailey and Allegra were expecting some food

I got a job in the military and reached the toc of the teen career and my sister reached the toc of the teen education career

I had left over grilled cheese and talked to grandad about BFF

Grandad playing with his train in the snow in the dark.

Allegra has two little kittens, one male and female

I had left my veggie garden a bit overgrown

the police office came and collected the kittens

Xuna met a friend called Brooke Goss

and got on great

and had their first kiss

I met a boy called Craig Keavy

but the cat litter was a bit smelly

we did have our first kissed to (but can't find the picture)

time to spend time with my sister

It is nice to catch up

Grandad played the piano and Dad did some pottery

and I continued with the garden



Xena Random Objectives:
Couple/7 children/
military: topped teen career
spouse is a writer
living green, eating off the land, and fish from a pond (growing)
7 trees or 7 bushes or 7 different flowers (when spring comes around)
two cats (done)
and fashion diva (change outfit at least twice a week) ongoing



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE