CREATIVE THINKING - EPIC (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - FALL - TELLER

 EPIC (BCKWDS)

TELLER

FALL



RESIDENTS:
Leonard: Elder
Hailey: Elder
Roger: Adult
Andrew: Adult
Harry: Teenager
Harvey: Teenager


Harry's objectives:
[spoiler]-Heir(ess) must choose between *Architecture or writing on the computer. Spouse may work in the field not chosen by the heir(ess), or any other previously unlocked profession.

-Once the heir(ess) reaches level 10 (or in the case of writing, selling 5 bestselling novels) in the chosen career, the one room per sim restriction is lifted.

-Gen 7 b Mini Challenge: Make both the Heir(ess) & the spouse write 10 bestselling novels between them. +3 bonus points.[/spoiler]


Narrated by Harry


My Dad Roger is getting ready to go to work

our grandparents live with us, and my other Dad Andrew skills

I got a job in the Architect teen career

and realised I there I some people who just can't date like second cousins

I like to host parties, grandpa can sure smustle

Grandpa likes to rest a lot these days

Harvey and he have a great relationship

time to have another party, look at grandma dancing

oh dear that not good one of my friends slapped another one of my friends

I said goodbye to one of them and hung out with the other one for a while

and the cops broke up the party and my dad arrived home at the same time and looks like he is being arrested

Dad makes the bed

and chats to grandma

I get a new shirt and trousers

and chat to Harvey

before he goes off to college

Grandma seems a bit down that Harvey has left

but Grandpa cheers her up with a back massage

 I catch up with friends

Grandparents have fun

and so do I

Grandma told dad he needed make-up with that suit

time for me to grow up and

be an adult.

I am still in the architect career

and I met a lovely lady called

Lexie Fong.

It was a very sad day, poor grandma died early in the morning

Everybody was very upset

Dad had to have a private moment to himself

I went and had something to eat

and then Grandad died later that day too

It was a very sad day indeed

Dad had to let family and friends know.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE