BOOLPROP SIXTEEN - SUMMER - GERTIE GIRL

 BOOLPROP SIXTEEN  

 GERTIE GIRL

SUMMER


RESIDENTS:    
Gertie: Adult
Olivia: Child
Laura: Child
Peter: Toddler
Paul: Toddler


narrated by Gertie

time for some toddler skills

I think we got the potty training and talking done.

It won't be long until another baby is born

I am glad that I have a nanny to help me, otherwise, I wouldn't be able to work.

and get cuddles when I return home from work.

time for some babies

a girl called Petra and a boy called John

the toddlers play with their toys

and the girls play catch with each other

and I find new man to romance

His lips are very nice. But I don't think the nanny approves

The nanny came over while i took the two oldest Laura and Oliva out for the day

We went to the Sky Arc spire

looked at the pretty flowers

the girls brought new clothes

and we watched a film

one of the toddlers was being a bit messy

and when we got home the girls started skilling

time for some birthdays. Petra and John become toddlers. Peter and Paul became children.

This is John, having a cuddle

and Laura and I danced together when i got home from work, and Peter and Paul skilling in the background

Stray dogs in the way to the bin


Children doing some fishing

and I am trying to read to one of the boys with all the other children doing something.

The toddlers have mastered potty training

and now talking.

I invited Anthony over some fun.

the girls fished before school

time for teenage birthdays

both girls had got their sixteen skills and off to college their went


1. Bernice
2. Ona
3. Olivia
4. Lauren
5. Petra














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE