A BACKWARD ISBI - SUMMER - BACK

 A BACKWARD ISBI

BACK

SUMMER


RESIDENTS:
Ward: Elder
Marie: Elder
Ward: Adult
Vyn: Adult
Wanda: Child
Ward 3rd: Toddler


narrated by Ward adult

I do like having a family meal, i think Wanda might be at school and Ward the 3rd is to small sit at the table.

I like talking to dad, he makes me feel good about myself. Even if I don't have a job.

I am very proud of my family


not sure about mum in her underwear though, I don't think Wanda was too impressed either

and I don't know how Ward the 3rd gets so dirty.

Sadly Dad passed away. I will miss him so much.

We put Dad next to the fish pond, I hope he likes that.

Wanda is talking about make-up, I am not sure I can deal with that right now.

this boy gets so many baths

I met a friend of Wanda from school

but we decided to do her homework out in the sunshine

later that night Vyn read to Wanda as she was sleeping in our bed.

Ward the third is getting bigger every day

What is it with the women in this house walking around in the underwear

even mum does it.

Wanda is a bit of a naughty child, and jumps on the bed when she can

Vyn is a great mom and enjoys spending time with Ward

and he is going to be a big boy

and he is now a child.


The family had a meal, and i have planned a day out



We went to the local pool

mum juggled

Wanda was tired

and couldn't find anywhere to sleep

When we got back somebody had left an old lamp outside

I also had a home date with my wife

and my dear daughter passed out.

my wife does like to primp, I think she is a bit vain. But i love her

all except Marie did some fishing (found out you can ask people to join while fishing) to talk about the lamp.

Ward the third likes to play the piano well into the night

and Mum loves to listen to him too.

Vyn is telling Wanda what is like to be pregnant and the size of a beach ball.

Can you believe my children are growing up and so fast too?

Wanda is now a teenager. Ward the third will be the next heir. (I am going to do a Patriachy) 




*Torch-Holders: 10 points = 2 = 20

*Perma-Platinum sims: = 10 points = 1 
*Shrink Visits: -5 points = 
*Social Bunny Visits: - 5 points = 
*passing out: -5 points = 1 = -10
* self wetting: -5 points = 7 = -40
*Social Worker Visits: - 5 points =
*Accidental Deaths.-10 points =
*Reach the top of a career: 10 points =
*100,000.: 10 points per 10,000 =
A+ = 5pt = 1 = 5



Generation two
+20
-5
-40
+5
+ 10
= - 10
 -    5
total - 15












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE