THE OFFICAL WACKY BOOLPROP CHALLENGE - FALL - PHONE

 OWBC

PHONE

FALL



RESIDENTS:
Tel: Adult



narrated by Tel

Welcome to my humble abode. Here are my flamingos and my guarding gnome

I invited Kenya over

and asked her to move in with me and she said yes

Time to work on my objectives (see at the end what their are)

Added Kenya gnomes

and some neighbours came to visit too.

we got the junker car and Kenya started to mend it

She loves the kitchen

and food too at the moment

I got a job (watcher has lost her notes for fall)

and Kenya is pregnant with our first baby.

What can I make for a meal

some grilled cheese. 

time for skilling

and sleeping

Kenya is still working on the junker car, even though she is pregnant and I have told her to rest

time to play some games.

And look for alien ships too

I heard screaming and found Kenya like this

and we have a little boy called Bamboo.

and Bamboo's flamingo's

Kenya and I watched some television after I had been to work

and we practiced trying for another baby

and still looking for aliens spaceships.

I got a promotion, I am in the culinary career

I gave Bamboo a lovely cuddle. It is lovely to have a family.

Kenya is not feeling well 

I think she is pregnant

she is starting to eat more again and getting tired quicker again

Can't believe our son is growing up

and is now a toddler

Yes, Kenya is pregnant again

We managed to get the potty training done in couple of days



Bonus:
Base Game
-For obtaining an alien through a legit abduction. (3 Points)
-For going one whole generation, from birth to birth, without getting ANY promotions. (3 Points)
-For having a gnome to guard your flamingos and having your Sims always go to fetch it back. He must be accesible to be stolen, you may not have a sentry bot guard him. Watch for it and don't lose that gnome! (3 Points)


University
-The heir/ess for each generation must go to and complete college. (3 Points, 1 Point for each heir/ess)
-Heir/ess for each generation must be able to do the xylophone trick shot (using the pool table) by adulthood. (3 Points, 1 Point for each heir/ess)
-For creating a zombie. (3 Points)

and

FreeTime
-You may not have a car unless it is the junker that you fixed up yourself for the lot. (3 Points)
-Heir and Spouse must reach Level 10 in their Predestined Hobby. (3 Points, 1 Point for each heir/ess couple)
-Obtain a Genie. (3 Points)


Mini-Challenges

BoolProp Naming Scheme (10 Points)
One Bad Apple (10 Points)
Bug Me Not (10 Points)














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE