START WITH A BANG - EPIC (BACKWARDS) CHALLENGE - SPRING - TELLER

 EPIC (BACKWARDS) CHALLENGE 

TELLER 

SPRING



RESIDENTS:
Penny: Adult
Emily: Teenager
Sheldon: Teenager
Priya: Child
Raj: Child
Mary: Toddler


narrated by Penny

time for another baby

and it's another girl called Beverly

this place gets so full, I don't know which way to go


time for a double birthday

Priya is now a teenager and Mary will be a child

Joe and I had some fun.

and Emily and Sheldon went off to college

My friends drink too much pop.

Mary asked Priya to help with her homework

Priya even managed to sit and have some quiet time

I was at work when it was time for Bev first birthday

some of the children watched

I got back from work with a promotion and I am pregnant again

I did get up and gave Bev a cuddle in the morning

and Mary played on the playground.

Priya even had time for a date

and a first kiss

Priya taught Bev how to walk

I thanked for helping out and telling her I taught her how to speak

and my belly grows.

Priya chatted to Raj and Mary, but I don't think Mary liked what she heard

Even the teenagers like the playground

I think that is Mary

Time for a morning cuddle with Bev

all the children have gone to school and Bev and I are just chillin.

Mary asks me to read to her, I did

and later one I went

into labour and had another baby girl called Leslie My tenth child.

Raj got an A+ in school

I love having such a busy household

and Mary is on the merry-go-round again

I do love my children

and my children all love each other

Time for another double birthday.

Bev and Raj both have had birthdays, Bev is now a child and Raj is now a teenager.

and Priya is off to college.

1. Leonard
2. Amy
3. Bernadette
4. Emily
5. Sheldon
6. Priya
7. Raj
8. Mary
9. Beverly
10. Leslie

Complete

next time it will become Whose your daddy Challenge













































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE