BOOLPROP SIXTEEN - SPRING - BERTIE BOY

BOOLPROP SIXTEEN 

BERTIE BOY

SPRING 



RESIDENTS:
Bertie: Adult
Betty: Child
Bobby: Child
Oceania: Toddler
Olaf: Toddler


narrated by Bertie

Betty brought a friend home from school

and sat in the snow it was right up to their middle

the toddlers are doing well

time for skilling for the children



and soon it was time for some

babies. Two little girls called Ophelia and Opal

My little toddlers

My
My little toddlers are growing up, this Oceania, i did have one of Olaf but i have misplaced it

and time to change nappies again.

I called Sarah Love over for a date, we have been chatting on the phone

and a lovely time on the settee, in front of the children. Sarah wasn't too sure at first.

Oceania and Bobby hanged out by the bin

and later played catch

Olaf is in the green and yellow sports kit

time for toddlers to babies, i think this is Ophelia or could be Opal, their are all starting to all look the same

I helped Oceania with her homework

and later on that evening I felt sick.

and in the morning, my belly grew and i knew i was pregnant

The children brough home more children from school. I was to busy teaching the toddlers their skills

They all did their homework

except for Olaf who asked for some extra help

so many toddlers skills to learn

and it isn't easy when your are pregnant either

time to celebrate

some birthdays

Betty

and Bobby both have sixteen skills


and they both left for college after they had eaten their cake

I had some green juice to keep me younger. I still need a boat load of children

Boys:
1. Bobby
2. Olaf



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE