A BACKWARD ISBI - SPRING - BACK

 A BACKWARD ISBI 

SPRING 

 BACK



RESIDENTS:
Ward Back: Elder Gen 1
Marie Back: Adult Gen 1
Ward Back: Adult Gen 2
Vyn Back: Adult Gen 2
Wanda Back: Toddler Gen 3


narrated by Ward Back Gen 2

I am trying to cook here please get of of the way

I am trying to bath Wanda, give me some room please

Trying to teach Wanda to talk here give me some room

Yes I can pay you attention now

I am sure they will both sit down soon

Rubbish stealer

Yes I am going to be a father again

and mum is an elder

Did I have toys blocks when i was a kid dad

mum did you feed me smart milk when I was a toddler

time for food

Vyn can't get to the bathroom too many people in there

Let's tickle you, dad,

Let us bath you Wanda

and mum bath's Wanda again the same night

time to chill and skill

and the baby is growing

who is going to pass out

are you mum

nope nobody passed out.

Mum still goes to work

and overtly watches Vyn

What are you doing dad, the funky chicken

too many people clogging up the toilet


time for a birthday

Wanda is a child

and time for another baby it is a boy called Ward the third

No more children for us two is enough, and there is no room

Dad "come in from the rain".

time to play red hands just like my father used to with me

so we can do homework.

Can you put some clothes on ladies please

Why are you primping by the bed, Vyn

no don't pick the baby up I just put him back in there

that's it come and give me a flirty suggestion in my ear

No Vyn, no jumping rope in a storm

I said please put some clothes on.

ok ma, I got you with a water balloon.

Come and get your food or you will miss out

that's it just play with the dangle things

more food or is it the same lot

time for a birthday

Ward the third is a toddler and Vyn stinks

time for smart milk and toddler skills

I think Wanda is up way past her bedtime

ok do you mind, i trying to have a piss

I had to get out the bathroom so you could just play in there Ma.



*Torch-Holders: 10 points = 2 = 20

*Perma-Platinum sims: = 10 points = 1 
*Shrink Visits: -5 points = 
*Social Bunny Visits: - 5 points = 
*passing out: -5 points = 1 = -5
* self wetting: -5 points = 7 = -40
*Social Worker Visits: - 5 points =
*Accidental Deaths.-10 points =
*Reach the top of a career: 10 points =
*100,000.: 10 points per 10,000 =
A+ = 5pt = 1 = 5



Generation two
+20
-5
-40
+5
+ 10
= - 10














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE