THE NOT SO BERRY CHALLENGE (BKWDS) - WINTER - BERRY

 THE NOT SO BERRY CHALLENGE (BKWDS)

BERRY

WINTER


PEACH



RESIDENTS:
Peach: Teenager

Objectives:
Family aspiration/pleasure (done)
Max the police career/max the entertainment career
max the creativity/cooking skill (done)

Marry a co-worker
play any instrument (done)
Juggle bottle from the fridge everyday. (sometimes)
narrated by Peach

I have moved again, into a smaller house, I don't need a big house

But i did meet some new people this is Be Teller.

I have to do my own cooking now.

Be didn't like this old man

and I have still got my teenage job in the police force.

today is going to be a good day

watch a little television

before i go off to school

and have a party because now i am going to be

adult. I have been promoted to Vice Squad in the police career too.

I was going to say home and skill

to get myself a promotion next time I am at work

a friend called and invited me to go downtown

but the taxi was late and she said I stood her up. So I had a drink

and chatted to some people

and danced

and chatted again

and he introduced me to Peter, Peter does not have a job

for some reason we had fun in the photobooth

and old lady was not happy with us.

and then it was time to go home.

I didn't feel very well

luckily I had another day off from work, so I caught up with my friends

and napped

and some more skilling

and playing chess

I was making some food and I found out that I am pregnant.

I decided to go into work

but I didn't get a promotion

so I had a date with Peter

instead. The passerby was little horrified of our shows of affection.

The baby is growing and it won't be long now.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE