THE NOT SO BERRY (BACKWARDS) CHALLENGE - SPRING - BERRY

 THE NOT SO BERRY (BKDS) CHALLENGE

BERRY

SPRING



RESIDENTS:
Peachy: Adult

Objectives: Peach
Family aspiration/pleasure (done)
Max the police career/max the entertainment career (doing)
max the creativity/cooking skill (done)

Marry a co-worker (?)
play any instrument (done)
Juggle bottle from the fridge everyday. (nope)
narrated by Peach

I had to hire a gardener, I don't have time to tend to the garden, I am to busy with everything else

I got a promotion with my job.

I also had to have a repairman too

time to feed my belly and the babies.

Not long now, and we have two babies

a girl called Pink and a boy called Magna

Their are hard work and I have to do all on my own

I had to hire a nanny, I like working and I like my family but I still have to fill my objectives too.

I did get another promo today, but I missed the children ever so much

even with their dirty nappies too

I decided to play a bit of chess before I cleaned up the nappies.

I have the day off today and gave the nanny some time off too

back and forth giving bottles out, just a quick meal for me

I manage to get some reading in but not a lot

and you know the saying, time goes by so quick, time for birthdays

This is Pink

and this is Magna

time for a quick cuddle before I got to work

and Nanny is back to help. I put the toddler beds downstairs it is easier than carry then toddlers up and down the stairs.

another promotion

and time to both children before bed

I took a day off to help the toddlers with their toddler skills

it was a very long

and hard work

even though Nanny was here to help if I needed it

but we did get a lot done

and the last toddler skill is done.

I took another day off just to keep in touch with my friends

and skills

both the toddlers wanted my attention when they were awake

and they do get it too

and Nanny is always here to help I think.

It is that time already time to celebrate

two birthdays - this is Pink

and this is Magna

Their got some new clothes to celebrate and I shared the bedroom so their got one each.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE