THE DISNEY PRINCESS CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - SPRING - TIANA

 THE DISNEY PRINCESS 
CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS)

TIANA

SPRING



RESIDENTS:
Rapunzel: Adult
Sandy: Adult
Tiana: Adult



narrated by Tiana


Rapunzel is chatting on the phone about games

So I am back from college/university whatever you would like to call it. I just brought myself a bakery. I called it the Princess Bakery

Sandy tended to our tree for the first time maybe lol

I asked both mums to come and help me out at the bakery, i wouldn't be able to do it all on my own

Sandy helped with the tills, Rapunzel made sales and did the restocking, and I did the cooking

It was a bit slow at first but we managed to get it up to rank 2

time to go home

Rapunzel and I chatted about sodas over breakfast. I also managed to get a job in culinary too

I started very high up got promoted and completed my culinary career too.

We went back to the bakery and sold my cakes

I didn't serve one customer but both mums said we are doing really well

and we managed to get to rank 5

I had a surprise for both mums, I had brought a vacation home

in Takimizu Village, a little house called the Green Thicket Manor

We had to paint and furnish it as it was in a right state. But it will do for us.

We booked a tour but it didn't turn out well, somehow loads of bees got caught in the helicopter and we had to rush of the door and run around

I looked for places to learn Tia-chai but nobody turned up so I practiced my yoga instead



and I did the usually shopping for tourist mementos

Sandy got hit by lightning but she is ok

I tried out the spa's every so relaxing

and we tried the local food very tasty

I even managed to groom a zen garden

Rapunzel wanted to learn a massage, so she did

We met a man in Pagoda Shadows and drank tea, it was meant to tell us story but to no avail

and then we went back to the spa again and we sat there together.

Sandy and Rapunzel played games with some locals

and I tossed a coin into this little fountain and it went green, so maybe our good fortunes will still continue.

I called Dominic over, I met him at college I found him so easy to talk to there, we soon become best friends

and I asked him to move in with us and he said yes

He enjoyed meeting Pascal too

but wanted to have his blue hair back so he got it dyed.

I don't how long small animals live for but Pascal has been here forever

It is time for Rapunzel birthday

I can't believe she is an elder already.

I going to be a mother, I can't wait.

Sandy and Rapunzel are still love each other very much

and enjoy each other company too.

and her Pascal too

I invited my BFF Peach Berry over

I was a bit nosey and asked her how much money she had, she said loads. She just laughed at me.

I forgot to introduce to my partner this Dominic Jefferies, he is a pleasure sim and wants 50 dream dates and is the complete opposite of me. And can be a bit goofy too.

and he loves doing silly things.

oh and the legacy trees gets attention again

Theodore popped over to say hello

and played with the train

Rapunzel is trying to teach everybody how to bow, it is quite funny to see everybody try.

I was gossiping to Dominic about some cheerleader at college

When i went into labour

Dominic didn't know what to do and looked quite upset to see me in such pain.
We have a baby girl called Mulan



  • Must go to college. (done)

  • Must maximize her cooking and cleaning skills. (done)

  • Avoids social gatherings and events, as she is too focused on achieving her dream. (done)

  • Must maximize her cuisine hobby. (done)

  • Must fall in love with a Pleasure sim and, if possible, they must also be incredibly good-looking and have an opposite personality to Tiana.  (done)

  • Must have 1 rich BFF (i.e. Charlotte) (tip: ask Sims how much money they have. The more Simoleons show up in their speech bubble, the richer they are) (done).

  • Must own a 5 star bakery (done) or restaurant and must have a gold talent badge in either Registry, Restocking, or Sales( not doing as got a bakery and career). If you want a career option instead, then she must reach the top of the Culinary career. (done)

  • For Naveen’s curse, you can have Tiana’s love interest become a zombie. Tiana can break the curse by either getting her business up to level 5, or reaching the top of the Culinary career if you choose not to opt for a business. Once she does this, you may use cheats or mods to reverse the zombiism as there is no in-game cure that we know of. (not doing)















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE