THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE BACKWARDS - WINTER - BOARD

 BOARD

WINTER

GREEN




RESIDENTS:
Steph: Elder
Armando: Elder
Oliver: Adult
Amy: Adult
Butter: Toddler


Objectives: 
Adam's apple - Harvest an Apple Tree (tree is dormant)
Butterflies in the stomach - catch butterflies in a jar (winter)
Wish-Bone - receive a genie lamp -
Wrenched ankle - restore the hobby junk car (done)
Writers Cramp - write a bestselling novel (done)

narrated by Armando


This woman has been playing the guitar forever and then moans we didn't let her sleep the night, ugh.

Time to help my grandson learn to walk

Not sure what was this picture for just Oliver standing in the snow lol

that's me, I am working on a novel

and I have a birthday, time to become an 

elder, good job Steph stands right in the way. lol.

I like this keyboard, I am a great musician you know

I decided to retire from my job we don't need the money and I can enjoy my time with the grandchildren

and my wife

And Amy is going to give us another grandchild

and it is a baby girl, and they have called her Honey

Oliver topped his Journalism career, he wants to be chief of staff.

Amy is also writing a novel. I think all of us are going to try.

Time for Amy to chill and the children either sleep or play

and the snow is falling

Amy is still trying to write her novel

 bUTTE
And Oliver plays peek-a-boo with

and Amy takes care of Honey

and time for a double birthday

Butter is a child and Honey is a toddler.

and Oliver starts the potty training straight away.

and the potty training continues in the morning

and chill out day, while Amy still writes her novel

My River comes over in the middle of the night and then goes again.

A wolf growls at Oliver and Oliver tells him off, and he cowers lol

Amy helped Butter with his homework

and while their were doing that I set the kitchen on fire

can't believe we didn't put in a fire alarm

Luckily no-one was hurt and children played nicely in the hallway 

and Steph danced.

Oliver stuck his face out of the window

to watch Butter make a snow angel

time to dance

and give a hug to dad

Homework time, playtime, and reading time.
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE