THE ASSORTMENT LEGACY - WINTER - LEGACY

 THE ASSORTMENT LEGACY

WINTER

LEGACY



RESIDENTS:
Zach: Adult
Yusef; Teenager



narrated by Yusef

Isn't life grand, no sadly i lot my grandparents a few months ago.

I met a lovely young man called Nicholas Thayer

and Dad still lives with me.

We have fun

I am still concentrating on my pottery

and Dad still has his train.

It is time for my adult birthday

It's not a bad outfit but it needs to be changed

Dad was telling me that i had been left some money from the grandparents

and then he goes and listen to music

oh dear that one didn't turn out very well did it.

I have not being felling well lately

and I am tired all the time.

I found out i am pregnant, i did have sex with Nicholas the other day and we didn't use contraceptives.

Dad and I decided to go out for the morning we went to the swimming pool and rec

I enjoyed my swim

and look at my belly it is so weird

I made some hot dogs and this lady sat and eat one and chatted to me too.

we decided to put the grandparents graves near the legacy tree.

I also thought I saw Grandpa's Ghost

Nicholas popped over to say hello

to me and our child.

Dad loves music he is either playing it

or listening to it.

I decided to gain a skill, I don't need to I don't have a job.

I went upstairs and felt pains in my tummy

and I gave birth to two little girls Xena and Xuna

I gave mum a ring and told she is grandmother she wasn't too pleased

Dad had trouble getting to the trash compactor

I still don't have my golden badge yet hopefully soon

Dad is still in the culinary career and bring in a lot of money.


Yusef's generation goals are Single parent: done 
2 children: done
Making money from Pottery. Ongoing
Perfect career (has no career). (done)
Luxury. Update to the most expensive when you can. (done)











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE