THE ASSORTMENT LEGACY - SPRING - LEGACY

 THE ASSORTMENT LEGACY

LEGACY

SPRING



RESIDENTS:
Zac; Adult
Yusef: Adult
Xena: Baby
Xuna: Baby



Narrated by Zac


I can't believe I am helping to raise my two granddaughters. Yusef is doing a great job

He is still trying to get a gold badge in pottery but it tires him out so quickly.

I still try and keep up with the friends I have made

and it is time for the babies to grow

into toddlers, Xuna is in the stripes and Xena is in the blue dress.

a bit of better picture of the girls but not much

time to let off some steam while the toddlers sleep

We have been having a lot of thunderstorms lately and making me jump with the noise

I am sure I have seen mum's ghost too.

Someone knocked over our bin and we got cockroaches, time for the exterminator to do his job.

time for some food while the toddlers drink and play.

Yusef helped with some of the toddler training

even Yuself mum came and visited

I was right about my mum's ghost she scared Yusef while he was at the pottery wheel

and get something to eat

It is time for my birthday can you believe that

I am starting to get hold

But I still think I look great.

I think Yusef is thinking about his new creation

and helps the toddlers with their last toddler skill

time to tell my friends that I am old

instead of pottery today Yusef went on the pc instead

Time has just flown and time for the toddler to have their birthdays

and become children. Xena is eating cake and Xuna is in the pink top and skirt. Their grandma also came to see them grow up













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE