START WITH A BANG EPIC (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - TELLER

 START WITH A BANG

EPIC CHALLENGE (BKWDS)

TELLER

WINTER



RESIDENTS:
Penny: Adult
Bernadette: Teenager
Emily: Child
Sheldon: Child
Priya: Child
Raj: Toddler


narrated by Penny

Look at this cute little toddlers just another three to go for the Epic objectives and then on too who's you daddy challenge

I brought some playground stuff for the children, their loved it

Bernadette helped Priya with her homework

and then had some fun

Bernadette helped pay the bills and then played on her handheld

as you can see I am pregnant again, but I love my children all of them

time for a double birthday, well their are twins

Emily is a family sim and Sheldon is a knowledge sim, Bernadette also went off to college

I had a baby girl called Mary

Emily helped Raj with his toddler skills now that Bernadette has left

Sheldon tried to go down the slide but he is way to big now

Priya painted and I bath Raj

I also went on a date with a guy called Shamrock

It was a lot of fun

Even Emily got her first kiss with a guy named Pong Grundstorm

My teenagers are really good and do their homework without being told


Birthday time for Raj, he became a child

and Mary becomes a toddler, I have lost the pics somewhere.

Here is a nice pic of Mary screaming the place down

the children love the playground items

Even some of the teenagers love it too

Emily helped with Mary toddler skills

and I helped Raj with his homework

The children all got some clothes for winter

and I am pregnant again.

Emily wants to move to a big town, she can if wants as long as she stays in touch

I read a story to Mary

Sheldon and Emily chat

Priya got sick from being on the roundabout

and that's my second bump


Children:
1. Leonard
2. Amy
3. Bernadette
4. Emily
5. Sheldon
6. Priya
7.Raj
8. Mary
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE