NEW CHALLENGE - BOOLPROPS SIXTEEN - FALL - BERTIE BOY

 BOOLPROP'S SIXTEEN

BERTIE BOY

FALL



RESIDENTS:
Bertie Boy: Family/Romance - reach Golden Anniversary

Boolprops 16th Birthday challenge. I realized I did an oops with the house and that changes next time. I will take away - five points

Bertie Boys is going to have 16 boys which will be fun lol
narrated By Bertie

I have found a nice little house to live in and some friendly neighbours

time to read

This is Gertie Girl

It didn't take me long to get her into bed, don't worry I didn't offer any money.

I haven't got job yet so today just spent chilling around the house

I practised a skill through the mirror

ate some food

looked for a job, and i got one in showbusiness

and I also didn't feel very well

I found out in the morning that I was pregnant


So I did some painting

and played on the pc

I invited Gertie back over for a date

we danced

and romanced, and said goodbye

and then it was time to give birth

to my babies Betty Boy and Bobby Boy.

and also called over some friends I had made over the phone

Jessie Pilferson and Sarah Love

I called Jessie over again and she came with her friend Monica

the babies behaved themselves

Monica and I ended up in bed together.


We didn't get along at first but she

did stay for the toddler birthdays

This is Bobby I think

and Betty I hope.

and I found out I was pregnant again.


1. Boy Bobby






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE