GROWING FAMILIES - D.I.T.F.T - WINTER - KEATON

 KEATON

WINTER


RESIDENTS:
Elyse: Elder
Calvin: Elder
Alex: Adult
Madeline: Adult
Donovan: Adult
Esher Hiatt: Adult

Objectives; Marry and Woohoo a sim/2 children different mothers/fathers/ no job do nothing except
bug hunt and skill that crreates fun.
narrated by Esther Hiatt

There my Donovan, he doesn't do much except hunt for bugs

These are the grandparents, their are very nice and warm

oh Donovan is at the piano but that is ok.

This is Alex he likes Yoga and most of the time he is on that piece of rug

me and Donnie. I am learning a skill. I also got a job in the culinary career.

Donovan is on the phone and chatting about he didn't like school

Madeline helps out with the cooking

Calvin is waiting for Elsye to finish on the computer

he did get his turn lol.

Dancing in the bedroom

I also got a promotion in my job.

nearly a family meal.

Donnie and I had a home date

he seemed nervous

and funny

and he proposed and I said yes

look at the elders playing red hands so cute

Donovan also got chased by bees looking for bugs.

Elyse and Madeline talk about soup.

and then she plays the guitar

I enjoy another home date with Donnie before I have to go to work

Alex helicopter picked me up from work and I got a promotion and we have found that I am pregnant

Poor Elyse died tonight, she will be missed.

Alex and Madeline got up way to early

and so did Calvin

I had to go to bed again, this pregnancy is taking a toll on me.

I am not sure I like this cuddling another woman when you misses has only just passed on.

Madeline and Alex go to work together.

and my baby is growing.

Sadly Calvin passed away today. It is shame that none of them got to see they, great grand baby.

Donnie wanted to show off his bug collection, this one is full

he still has a long way to go with the butterflies

and spiders


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE