BOOLPROPS SIXTEEN - WINTER -GERTIE GIRL

 BOOLPROPS SIXTEEN

GERTIE GIRL

WINTER



RESIDENTS:
Gertie: Adult
Bernice: Toddler
Ona: Toddler


Narrated by Gertie Girl

How cute, my toddlers are cuddling each other. Well my house as been squeezed down

and I don't feel very well

and I have lots of toddler training to be done

I met a man, and i forgot to write his name down

and I am pregnant again.

I managed to actually to find some time to myself and watch a bit of tv

then back to the toddler training

I managed a quick nap while the girls played with their toys

Luckily their do sleep all night not like

where I wake up and my belly grows

some time for some food before I have to deal with my girls

Lots of cuddles and kisses for both of them

time for birthdays this is Bernice

and Ona

and both dress in blue

later on that night I went into labour and gave

birth to twin girls Olivia and Laura

I can't believe I have four girls

the older ones said their enjoyed thier time at school but I did help Bernice with her homework

and she told them all about her baby sisters

We had to call an exterminator for cockroaches someone had knocked over our bin

Time to help Ona with her homework no favourites in this household

I hired a nanny for when I am work but she turned up a day too soon.

at least the girls have each other to chat to when I am busy

I managed to get to work today and get a promotion

I finished at the same time as the girls which is a bonus

I also brought a colleague home from work and you know what that led too

Ona decided to make a

a snow angel in the garde

I had to get a skill in to get promoted at work but I didn't but later on that day

time for more birthdays, this Olivia

and this is Laura

Girls:

1. Bernice
2. Ona
3. Olivia
4. Laura












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE