BOOLPROPS SIXTEEN - WINTER - BERTIE BOY

 BOOLPROPS SIXTEEN

BERTIE BOY

WINTER



RESIDENTS:
Bertie: Adult
Betty: Toddler
Bobby: Toddler

narrated by Bertie

so the watcher has redesigned the house

it is quite small but I am sure we can get everyone here in eventually

 I have helped with some of the toddler's skills but being pregnant I get tired so quickly.

and there is always something to clean or tidy up

I moved the potties upstairs, it was silly carrying them up and down the stairs to their potty. I if remember I will bring up their toys too.

As I am on maternity leave their do keep me company

I would miss them otherwise

It won't be that long until they have a baby brother or sister

Yep I was right time to have

two babies

a girl called Oceania and a Boy called Olaf

I inivted Jessie Pilferson back over on her own

and we jumped straight into bed

time for birthdays

You can see the back of Betty head here

and Bobby.

Luckily I had some left overs in the fridge and the big children helped themselves to food

They do have their own beds

but one of usually shares with me

Doesn't time go fast

Oceania is now a toddler

and so is Olaf

I know this feeling

and here we go again with the cycle of potty training

making sure the older children have done their homework

Their do bring friends home from school

more potty training

and I am pregnant again, it is not a surprise

and mustn't forget to help Bobby with his homework too



Boys
1. Bobby
2. Olaf












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE