BOOLPROP'S SIXTEEN - FALL - GERTIE GIRL

 BOOLPROP'S SIXTEEN

GERTIE GIRL

 FALL 



RESIDENTS:
Gertie Girl: Family/Romance: Captain Hero

And also did the same with Gertie girl house so -5 points. Gertie will be counting the girl babies
Narrated by Gertie

Well i moved into this lovely house, i got some friendly neighbours and I burnt the food

I skipped some rope

and I got a job in law enforcement and I start tonight.

a nice uniform

I had invited Bertie Boy over and had fun

but  I didn't feel very well later

I got a promotion, and brought home this colleague and found out that I am pregnant

We decided to hang out in the yard

I greeted Jihoon Hsu but my colleague didn't like him.

I invited him for some food. I think he was grateful for that.

I went to work and didn't get a promotion but my belly grew bigger

I cook some food and didn't burn it

This pregnancy is making me feel so hungry

didn't burn it again, maybe getting better at this cooking lark

I tried skipping too but it was to much with the belly

so I sat down and read something that will give me a skill

I also hired a maid. I think she will when the baby comes and I don't have to worry about the cleaning.

Time to pay the bills, hey look a penguin, I wonder where that come from

I called Bertie over and compared our baby bumps

and had fun in the bedroom. 

He left soon after and the labour pains came

and I gave birth to baby girls Bernice and Ona

I invited Jihoon over

and we had some romance

and ended up in bed

time for some reading

and the girls have their birthday this could be Bernice

and or Ona or the other way around


1. Bernice
2. Ona






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE