A BACKWARD ISBI - WINTER - BACK

 BACK

WINTER



RESIDENTS:
Ward: Elder
Marie: Adult
Ward: Adult (gen 2)
Vyn Downie: Adult


Narrated By Adult Ward Back Generation two

Whew it is hard work trying to feed all the family

Mum is still going to work

We also had a burglar the same night too

Dad got on with some painting

and we found out that Vyn was expecting

I asked Vyn to marry me and she said yes

Mum was looking forward to having a new baby in the house, her first grandchild

Poor Vyn didn't make it to the toilet on time

and then decided to wash herself at the sink instead of in the bath

Vyn also goes on the pc alot

I think Dad is going a bit senile he thinks he is on a cruise

I had to go out

get some groceries

I also had my photo taken

and this old woman kept shouting at me.

I wanted the baby to have our last name but i do love Vyn too

so we got married.

I fed Vyn some cake

and some where along the ling Vyn wet herself again

time for a baby and it is a little girl called Wanda

Here she is my little girl

We do try and have family meal most days

and as we have only one bathroom it can get very busy.

Wanda is well fed, everybody wants to keep feeding her

Vyn and I went on date at home, it was good mum kept watch on us


Time to feed Wanda again

and more of us eating at the table

Even dad still manages to help around the house

My turn to feed Wanda, and Vyn is primping herself in the background. She does that a lot.

Vyn broked the kitchen sink and got upset by it

I had to fix it, it wasn't nice the water rushing into your face

and while i was feeding Wanda Vyn wet herself again.

Mum and Dad still like to have some romance

time for a toddler birthday

she is a cutie just like her mum

and hopefully won't wet herself as much

and cleaning up at the sink again.


*Torch-Holders: 10 points = 2 = 20

*Perma-Platinum sims: = 10 points =
*Shrink Visits: -5 points = 
*Social Bunny Visits: - 5 points = 
*passing out: -5 points = 1 = -5
* self wetting: -5 points = 7 = -40
*Social Worker Visits: - 5 points =
*Accidental Deaths.-10 points =
*Reach the top of a career: 10 points =
*100,000.: 10 points per 10,000 =
A+ = 5pt = 1 = 5



Generation two
+20
-5
-40
+5
= - 20









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE