THE NOT SO BERRY CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - BERRY - FALL

 THE NOT SO BERRY CHALLENGE (BKWDS)

BERRY 

FALL



Blue: Elder
Noelle: Elder
Emerald: Adult
Ray: Adult
Cayman: Child
Peach: Child

Objectives for this generation Peach:

Family aspiration/pleasure
Max the police career/max the entertainment career
max the creativity/cooking skill (done)

Marry a co-worker
play any instrument
Juggle bottle from the fridge every day. (sometimes)

Narrated by Peach

We moved into a new house it is very big and spacious

it has a little nook corner for watching television or reading

we had some visitors and i played the piano

i think Daddy is at the toc is career now.

We have big tv and games console

It is time for Cayman and I to become teenagers

Cayman (i have lost my notes so just remembering what happened with the pictures)

I need to change my outfit too. I am now a family/pleasure sim.

Blue cooked lobster

and burnt it but we all ate it except grandma


Grandma and Grandpa are still very active and enjoy a game of catch

and a bit of romance

Even Cayman might have found somebody.

Someone started a fire, and we didn't have a smoke alarm

but Grandma came to the rescue and put it out



I got a job

I played chess with Grandad

I chatted to this boy Andrew i think he is called

Cayman invited the Private Headmaster, this picture doesn't look good but we did get in I think.

Yes we did.

and I am chatting on the phone

for some reason the watcher wanted to get rid of the family 

and made them die.

I cried for days.

Life still had to go on. I now live in this big house all on my own

I have a job in law enforecement 

I am supposed to juggle every day, i can't when i am sad

I miss everybody so much

the only thing that makes me happy is the piano, i can get lost in the music and forget about everything else

It was hard telling everybody what had happened to my family.

I will never forget them.

I have to learn new skills for my job

I am getting very lonely. I invite this boy over called something Benson i think

we get romantic

and we have our first kiss.





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE