THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - SUMMER - BOARD

Generation 8: Dark Blue
CLUE/CLUEDO

SUMMER

BOARD



RESIDENTS:
Stephanie: Adult
Armando: Adult
Oliver: Teenager


Narrated by Oliver

I met this lovely girl called Amy Teller

we become very close

I have never danced so close to a beautiful girl before.

We also shared our first kiss

Dad got me a present

a car to be done up. I am up for it.

Mum is doing mum things.

My parents think i can do lots of things

I am in private school and that needs a lot of my attention

and as mum got another promotion to toc in her career

i was told i had to join the medical career, i didn't have a choice

Dad got another promotion in his job, which he hasn't told me what he does, but i think it is something dodgy.

but this fishing lark is not that great either.

mum and dad are still together and in love

even though they do their separate things

Dad seems to make a lot of friends for his job

I took Amy to a new park that had been built, it was very pretty

not my cup of tea but i thin Amy enjoyed me taking her there.

but i hoped Amy enjoyed it.

i brought a friend home from school and dad enjoyed talking to her

and they had a game of pool together too.

I am supposed to be out here fishing but i got a phone call from Amy. I think i am in love

mum played some chess before she went to work

and then came back tired from work

I worked on the car before work

and after work and I want to get it finished before I go to college.

ok lost the last set of pictures.

But i managed to do my car up and went to college. Not a lot happened












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE