THE ASSORTMENT LEGACY - FALL - LEGACY

 THE ASSORTMENT LEGACY

FALL

LEGACY



RESIDENTS:
One: Elder
Kaylynn: Elder
Zac: Adult
Yusef: Teenager


Yusef's generation goals are Single parent, 2 children, making money from  Pottery. Perfect career (has no career). Luxury. Update to the most expensive when you can.
narrated by One

As Yusef will be taking over from Zac soon, he wanted to redecorate and have new furniture. So he moved us out and back in again.

Same house just different furnishings, and wallpapers i told my friend

It was nice to spend time with the boys

Kaylynn made us some lunch

and we had some new neighbours come and visit us.

They just hanged out all together

I think it was way past due but I congratulated Zac on graduating college.

Yusef started on his pottery to sell. He hopes he gets better

Yusef moved the kitchen to the other end of the house, Zac and i still sometimes go the wrong way to the kitchen

Yusef brought a friend home from school

and Zac brought a friend home from work.

Us adults deceided to go to a soup kitchen not really, a hobby place where you can cook and try and win first prize in a competition with other cooks


Quite of lot people were there waiting to cook

I can't remember who won

It could have been me.

some of the people who were at the cook-off came back with us

stayed and chatted.

Yusef found the crystal ball and got himself a date with Nicholas Thayer

It must have been good cos he got his first kiss

His pottery his getting better and Nicholas came and left some flowers for the boy.

Sadly my lovely wife departed from this earth.

It is a sad time, even watching television can't cheer me up.

We all miss Kaylynn very much

We all have woken up and are thinking about her

I hope she enjoyed her life with me. But i know it won't be that long until I see her again.

For some reason Yusef wanted a party and invited over his friends

They seemed to have a good time

Well the girls did.

But i miss my beloved.

Zac seemed to want to have a little debate with me


it was just all fun and games

We even all sat down and a boys night and watch Yusef play his game

I had such fun with the boys

Hi Zac here, sadly One has died and joined my mum.

Yusef worked hard on his pottery

and got his silver pottery badge

As he not going into any career, he doesn't think he is going to college and just wants to grow into an adult

I brought myself a little train station

and started to decorate it. I also put a fire alarm outside as i heard sometimes their can catch fire





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE