START WITH A BANG EPIC (BACKWARDS) CHALLENGE - FALL - TELLER

 EPIC (BACKWARDS)

TELLER

FALL



RESIDENTS:
Penny: Adult
Bernadette: Child
Emily: Child
Sheldon: Child
Priya: Child



narrated by Bernadette


mum invited another man around to date

as usual their got on well

and talked about magic

the nanny looks after Priya while we are at school or mum at work

Mum has no control over us. She just stands and watches us at times

she has a funny uniform for work, she dresses as a knight but she is girl she should be a princess

time for another birthday 

Priya is a toddler and mum is expecting again.

she may not be perfect but she is our mum and she has taught us our toddler skills

and the same with Priya

We all forgot to do our homework yesterday, so we all did it in the morning before school

Time for another birthday, mine

I am now a romance sim.

Someone kicking our bin over it is not nice.

Emily and Sheldon, do their homework.

mum does try and clean up after us but half the time she is too tired to do anything.

But how can you resist their cute little faces

I still have bubbles in my hand when I tried to catch some butterflies.


Sheldon skipped rope and a silly dog wanted to come into the house

I heard screaming from upstairs and I ran up there mum was in labour


and she had a lovely little boy called Raj

I managed to find some time with Emily

Priya enjoys playing with the toys and Raj sleeps

Mum had another date with Lee

and that happens everytime

Mum has had talked about why she is dating so many men. For a challenge.

time for a birthday.

Priya is now a child. Mum is at work.

Mum has met another man for the challenge to have ten children

I saw this boy playing with the dogs

I flirted with him, his name is Lee, and i think he likes me too

he also gave me my first kiss

mum had to get some new beds to fit us all in the rooms

time for another birthday Raj is now a toddler


Priya asked if I could help her with her homework

oh dear mum's unform's are bad.

Sheldon managed to creep into the double bed with mum


1. Leonard
2. Amy
3. Bernadette
4. Emily
5. Sheldon
6. Priya
7. Raj. only three more to go.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE