A BACKWARD ISBI - FALL - BACK

 A BACKWARD ISBI 

BACK

FALL



RESIDENTS:
Ward: Elder
Marie: Adult
Ward: Teenager
Wanda: Teenager


narrated by Elder Ward Back

Marie and Ward chat well into the night

and Marie interrupts Ward in the bathroom

Marie is still working her way up the culinary ladder

I am sure i told you i got both my children into private school

I still help with their homework, it keeps my mind sharp

Wanda and I chatted about the planets

Marie answered a phone call for me.

Ward stayed up late on the pc

We tried to have a family meal once day but it is now always possible

Ward does like the place to be kept clean

More homework for me and Ward.

Ward does like to annoy his sister especially when i am sleeping.

we received a genie lamp, i think i wished for something can't remember what lol.

Not sure what Ward is soing here dancing, or just cheering

We only have one bathroom, people have to wait

I did get out of the way in time

Ward and Sister look like they don't get on but they do.

Wanda enjoying a bit of creative freedom

Ward brought back a girl

More homework

a meal together.

and everybody wants the loo at the same time as usual.

not sure where the children are but time for me to play some games on the pc.

That's a water puddle not a pee puddle

I am just getting everything ready. It won't be long now until i hand things over to my son

Marie going to play in the bath

I chat with Wanda and her friend

and Marie and Wanda chat out the back

It is time for my son to take over the reins

now.  Hi my name is Ward and I will be your commentator until I have an heir that turns into a teenager. I would like to have 20 best friends.

I met this lady called Vyn

well technically from the crystal ball.

but we get on great, she is so nice

she also gave me my first kiss.

Dad and Wanda gossiped about me

then Wanda went and tried to clean up the water on the floor from the broken shower

I invited Vyn back over

Here one of my best friends

I invited Vyn to move in with us and she said yes, she had lots of money

Wanda had brought some friends over from school 

Vyn and I wanted to start on our family.

Wanda decided to move out and go to college

I will miss her but I have my new family to think about.


Generation One
 hardly anything happened

a couple of wettings
and maybe one passing out
no accidental deaths, or even fires lol














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE