THE NOT SO BERRY CHALLENGE BACKWARDS - WINTER - BERRY - GENERATION GREEN

 GENERATION GREEN

WINTER

BERRY



RESIDENTS:
Blue: Adult
Noelle: Adult
Emerald: Adult
Shamrock: Teenager

no opening photo oops
Goals for this green generation.

Sims 2
Knowledge/pop (done)
max the intelligence career
have a bar
max tinkering hobby
have the most expensive gaming equipment's
Must accept every outing
must have five friends
and five enemies.

Narrated by Emerald, Shamrock is having a date with a young girl

Their seem to be flirting with each other

and holding hands

Shamrock had his first kiss, ahh so sweet

aah isn't young love sweet.

Now we have the nastiness. I have to make five enemies

this lady just walked past

so I annoyed her

and managed to have a fight with and win. One enemy.

Shamrock decided he wanted to college

and he went.

I invited over Ray, I think I dated him college, so he comes the sweet

We become best friends

a dance

Ray moves in, with not a lot of money he is a family sim and his ltw to have a golden anniversary

sorry of course I say yes

and I throw myself into his arms.

No the not so sweet

I was just talking to Ray 

and this woman slapped me

I beat her ass. enemies 2

Ray got to know dad by telling him stories about me.

early start for all of us, I forgot to tell you that I got a job in Intelligence Career 

told me, mum, I think I might be pregnant

Dad is still going to work, even though he could retire

don't think that's a good idea kissing while I am puking.

ok let's make another enemy

Enemy number three

and yes I am definitely up the duff

mum looks through the telescope

and dad gets back from work.

Dad fixes the dishwasher we could just buy a new one, but nope he has to fix it

mum plays bowling in the snow

and when she gets back from work she celebrates

and I go bump

we all chill and watch some tv and talk about my promotion

oh and ray got a promotion too.

ok we lost some photos, I had twins a baby girl called Peach and a baby boy called Cayman.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE