THE NOT SO BERRY (BACKWARD) CHALLENGE - SUMMER - BERRY - GEN GREEN

 BERRY

GENERATION GREEN

SUMMER



RESIDENTS:
Blue: Elder
Noelle: Elder
Emerald: Adult
Ray: Adult
Cayman: Child
Peach: Child

Green Generation
Sims 2
Knowledge/pop (done)
max the intelligence career (done)
have a bar (done)
max tinkering hobby (done
have the most expensive gaming equipment's (done)
Must accept every outing (done)
must have five friends (done)
and five enemies. (done)


narrated by Cayman

Daddy got a promotion

Peach brought home a friend from school

my grandparents chatted over a meal about growing up.

I ask mum to help me with my homework

and mum and Peachy played red hands

Daddy skilled

Peach and I ate.

Mummy is glowing, she said she had to max tinkering it is one of her conditions or something like that

Grandpa plays an old game

nanny sold a novel

Peach run to no-one to say she had an A+

Grandpa emptied the bin

Daddy got another promotion

and I chatted to mum about something


Grandpa searched for planets

Grandma though she saw a burglary but it was only grandpa

I am not sure what is going on here

mum chatted to nanny while grandpa watched

I played with my toys

Daddy took mummy on a date

here brought some new clothes too

and he and mummy watched a film

Peachy maxed creativity.

Peachy and I went fishing in our backyard

and after school we brought back a friend

My grandparents child while Dad learnt more skills

mum played on her handheld game

grandparents had a play fight

and Daddy and Peach had a painting competition.

We had a family outing

Grandpa forgot to get dressed

We went to the local swimming pool, it was lot of fun

at least grandpa remembered to bring his wetsuit

Dad played pool

when we got home, their made us skill

Peach maxed the cooking skill

and in the evening we played

and danced too.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE