FULL CIRCLE EPIC GENERATION TWO - FALL - TELLER

 START WITH A BANG  EPIC CHALLENGE

GENERATION TWO

TELLER

FALL



RESIDENTS
Leonard: Adult - knowledge - head of SCIA
Hailey: Adult -  max out seven skills


narrated by Leonard


Haily and I got a nice little house by combining our savings.

i decided there and then as we have a house

and asked Hailey to marry me.

It didn't take that lot to set up the wedding, I know it was quick but we might as well

we are both in love and it is

both what we wanted.

Hailey fed me some wedding cake

and she did it so nicely too

sadly Hailey doesn't have any family, but I have lots and this is my younger brother Sheldon, mum still wants more babies.

we did invited a couple of Hailey's friend along to the wedding but they forgot to get dressed up.

Haily even brought some new clothes.

we have looked for jobs there wasn't any.

we still haven't any jobs, so we are learning skills and making friends

Hailey hasn't been feeling very well lately, I am hoping it is nothing serious
she still manages to skill

and eat.

we found out why Hailey wasn't feeling well, we are pregnant.

we decided to get out for the day and have some fun.

We went to the carnival 

Haily danced with a clown


and we both went on the merry-go-around

we also went on the bumper cars, but I didn't bump Hailey.

i thought the clowns were hilarous.

Hailey went into the house of horrors and find it quite scary.

she also had plenty to eat with the Candy floss

when we got back and chilled. I managed to find a jobat the law enforcement.

Hailey decided she will get a job after the baby is born, but she did say she missed me

and was hours on the phone with her friends

I got a promotion too and told Hailey all about my job.

Hailey got up one night and started to make a lot of moaning noise and I realised

that she was in labour, we have a daughter called Debbie

and son called Roger. We are now parents. It is so scary

Hailey went back to bed and I just watched some tv while the babies played.

I had to go to work so I had to leave Hailey with changing the babies' nappies.

again I had to work and leave the Hailey alone with the babies

but I did get another promtion

doesn't time go quick it wasn't that long until the children's birthday's

Roger has red hair likes his mum

and Debbie has blonde hair like my mum.

and then it was on to potty training.


-Heir(ess) must join the law enforcement career. Spouse may do any previously unlocked career.

- Once heir(ess) reaches level 10 in law enforcement, not every child needs to max Politics interest.









 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE