A BACKWARD ISBI - SPRING - BACK

 BACK

SPRING



RESIDENTS:
Ward Back: Elder
Marie Back: Adult
Ward Back: Child
Wanda Back: Toddler


Narrated by Elder Ward Back

so you're back again, well let's see what happens this week. Marie is putting out the rubbish

I am cooking food, I think it is breakfast time.

I have to call the family to the table or nobody turns up and less they are starving

it sometimes can be a bit hectic in this household, I am trying to teach Wanda a nursery rhyme and I think Ward wants to talk to Marie

we brought some bunk beds, but I not sure if Ward knows he has to climb up the ladder to get to the top.

Marie got a promotion, and chatted to Ward as he was waiting up for her.



I had to call the repairman, the stupid shower kept on breaking and I couldn't fix it. I tried.

When it was all fixed Marie decided to play in the bathtub.

while I was training Wanda to use the potty, Ward woke and was wondering what I was doing

At least now he can answer the phone, I think the call was for me, or they were chatting about me.

Won't be long until this one won't need our help as much

Marie didn't get a promotion, but she did deserve a massage on her back

Ward went and played with Marie's co-worker in the garden

Whoops sorry Ward, just need to get Wanda out of the toilet.

I think this one needs a bath again, playing with the dirty toilet.

Marie and Ward can chat about anything

Me and Ward don't seem to agree on anything, it might be just my age.

I think Marie got promoted, I can't remember

time for a birthday

Wanda is now a child

We also had a visit from the private headmaster

but he said no. But to try again tomorrow.

I don't know what the matter with Marie is. She is upset oversomething 

I got up early and we had a quick date

and soothes her aches and pains

and talking about maths.

When Ward and Wanda got back from school I helped

them both with their homework

We brought a chess table, we thought it would fun to see if we could play it.

The headmaster did come along again

and this time he was much more impressed with us, and Ward and Wendy now go to private school.

Ward and I like to play red hands, he is pretty quick

I also play with Wanda but she is a lot slower than Ward

Ward and Wendy both brought friends home from school

I think one of them upset Marie.

time to help out with the homework again.

I wanted to travel around the world when I was younger but I never got do it, but Marie looked confused.

Helping the children with their homework is good, Ward got an A+

He was very pleased with himself

Just because I can, I serenaded my wife.

and I took some more of the horrible drink to keep my age down.

and more homework to do.




*Torch-Holders: 10 points = 1 = 10
*Perma-Platinum sims: = 10 points =
*Shrink Visits: -5 points = 
*Social Bunny Visits: - 5 points = 
*passing out: -5 points = 1 = -5
* self wetting: -5 points = 3 = -15
*Social Worker Visits: - 5 points =
*Accidental Deaths.-10 points =
*Reach the top of a career: 10 points =
*100,000.: 10 points per 10,000 =
*A+ = +5 points






Start - 10
a+ = +5
finished - 5







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE