THE DISNEY PRINCESS CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - SPRING - RAPUNZEL

 RAPUNZEL

SPRING



RESIDENTS:
Mother: Elder
Rapunzel: Adult


narrated by Rapunzel

Mother is at again arguing with the walkby's. One day she will realise that it is not nice to be horrible to each other. But she has never been horrible to me just kept me inside for the whole of my life.

She also doesn't eat as much as she used to quick can of juice or something small.

she still like going to work and still love me

oh no a very bad thing happened what am I going to do

Mother died, I even came out of the house too

I even had to answer the phone and tell people that she died, luckily Mother had shown me how to use a phone, she taught me a lot of things.

But I still had Pascal to talk too which is a good thing.

did I do a naughty thing. I got one of those taxi

and went for a ride into place called town

There was a place with screens and red chairs, that was fun

I talked this lady, she seemed nice

and this lady lives in my neighbourhood.

I found a letter from Mother explaining things. She had written that I must have a glass of this green things as soon as possible. She said I must meet a man, get married and have children and be wary of strangers. the green drink made me feel all tingly and I had to get on with life, without Mother.

i came home and told Pascal about all the exciting things I had done.

This time I asked the driver to go somewhere pretty and he dropped me off here

I am not sure what place this is but their were people with poles around the pond and adults sitting on piece of board and moving back and forth.

I talked to this man until it was dark he was friendlier enough. He asked a lot of questions, where I live and who do I live with, and how long have I lived here. I didn't answer, I know I haven't been out much
but I am not that naive. In my gut I knew I shouldn't trust him.

I went home and had something to eat.

I had been chatting to the lady I met where the red seats and screens were. Her name is Sandy Cromier she also tell she has a younger brother called Ricky.

I don't if mother has put me off men, but I couldn't see myself settle down with a man, but I just want kiss and hug Sandy all the time

We have a really good time together.

So I asked to her move-in with me, I am not used to living on my own, she said yes. She even brought some money with her too, £10,000, she is a family sim who wants to have 6 children and marry them all off.

We lay on the bed together and just wanted to be with each other

it was a very magical time. I am glad that Sandy has moved in.

Sandy was teaching me how to dance

she suddenly got on one knee and pulled this black box out of nowhere which had a ring on it

I didn't know what she was doing and I explained that I have had a very secluded life, I never seen television, I have just started going out of the house, using the telephone. Only since Mother died.

Sandy said she was trying to ask me to marry her she wants me to be her wife, but while she was talking I had to rush off the bathroom to be sick.

I went to bed to sleep, I was feeling rather tired after a few hours, I woke and my stomach had swollen up. Have I been cursed what is this.

i wanted to ask Sandy but she was on the phone so I had to wait

She told me I was pregnant, we were going to have a baby, I though I new things about that, maybe Mother didn't taught me as well as she should have.

Sandy pulled out that black box again, and this time I said yes. I knew what was happening.

Sandy got a job but she doesn't tell me much about it.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE