THE DISNEY PRINCESS CHALLENGE BACKWARDS - SUMMER - RAPUNZEL

 RAPUNZEL

SUMMER



RESIDENTS:
Rapunzel: Adult
Sandy: Adult

Narrated by Sandy

Rapunzel is getting tired of late, the pregnancy is taking a toll but it should be too long.

She still has to feed her Chameleon and play with Pascal everyday

I am researching Rapunzel past relatives. There is no else called Gothel on any of the history websites.

I was at work when Rapunzel had the babies we have a boy called Theodore

and a girl called Tania

a soon as I got home from work, I cuddled our babies.

We also decided that we would get married, We both don't have any family, only a few friends but it was so organised so quickly we didn't invite anyone

I still think it was a lovely ceremony.

just the two of us

We even splurged on a cake

and I fed it very nice to Rapunzel, I am now Mrs. Sandy Gothel.

our babies are growing up fast it won't be too long until their are crawling all over the place

I do love spending time with them, but I have to eat too.

Rapunzel is still teaching herself out to draw

and I have to learn to be charismatic to people.

as said it would be that long until their were toddlers

Tania


Then we have 

Theodore

and I have explained to Rapunzel about toddler training and other things, she is happy to stay at home and look after the children. I have offered but she prefers to stay at home and then have a job.

i have some time off so time to help with the toddler training, I can't leave it all up to Rapunzel, even though she wouldn't mind.

But it is kind of fun, teaching them how to talk and walk

double learning, both the children were giggling and laughing while we were trying to teach them their skills.

all the toddler skill shave been learn over the summer

I simply adore Rapunzel she even looks cute with that funny hat.

double potty time.

Hopefully the children will like Pascal when they grow up.

we managed to get some new clothes for them too.

I do miss them when I am work, but someone has to earn the money.

the cute little toddlers.

i got another promotion and when I got back I played peek-a-boo with Tania, and I forgot to take a picture of when I played peek-a-boo with Theodore.

the children's birthday was here now thier fully grown we can take them places.

but today is just a chilled out day

well with a little bit of learning and playing.

even the children like playing together. 

We had a surprise one day we took the children to a carnival

They went on log rides

Rapunzel and I chatted on the bench

The children went on the

carousel, I think they both enjoyed it.

They were clowns

music

and Theodore went on the log flume ride

Rapunzel didn't quite like the horror ride

but she said it has been one of the best days ever

She watched a clown juggle

the children went on the bumper cars.

the bouncy castle

and I ate candy floss. It was one of the best days ever.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE